Sharing my background in sales and my top sales tips to a wider audience.
I love talking about sales and selling and especially selling with heart. From the work I did earlier this year on Clubhouse I met some amazing fellow Sales trainers. Two of those were Chris Dawson and Leon McGowan of The Sales Dojo.
These guys run a fantastic membership for sales people and have a back catalogue of some great trainings and content around being the best sales person.
So I was delighted when they asked me if I would take part in a special podcast that would be sent out to their members and then be available for general release via Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
In the podcast I discussed my start in sales as well as some practical tips to help you sell with heart such as:
- remembering to ask customers what it is they want
- being true to your own values
- using ALL our past experiences to bolster us up and provide us with our comfort cushion
- remembering to follow up with everyone as the ‘Fortune is in the Follow Up’
- the importance of being authentic and selling from the right place
And if this sparks any questions or thoughts you’d like to discuss with me regarding your sales process, remember you can book a one hour sales breakthrough session with me, click here.